Experience Level: Executive level
- As the administrative officer, you will be responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company.
- You will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company.
- To perform at this role, you will need to be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
- Purchasing and maintaining supplies.
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the building, both inside and outside,
- Ensuring that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Monitoring energy usage and consumption and making recommendations or policies to limit expenses in this area.
- Overseeing administrative and support functions; for example, outlining the duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant.
- Coordinating different departments to ensure efficiency.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer (3 years),
- Proven experience in petty cash administration and reporting skills,
- Solid knowledge of office procedures,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to make sound judgment calls and attention to detail,
- Excellent negotiation skills and good market knowledge,
- Excellent Customer service,
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.