- Provide adequate intelligence reports to assist management in decision making for the Fixed Network Business
- To initiate, develop and implement cost saving techniques on behalf of NWG Managements for Fixed Network
- Monitor and ensure adequate control over financial administration, expenditure and asset management for the Fixed Network transactions
- Prepare NWG project and budget forecasts, ensuring timely commitment and capitalization of NWG projects.
- Reconcile all Network Group (NWG) Capex transactions with Fixed Asset and Capital Program Group Project Support Office.
- Monitor NWG transactions and liabilities, ensuring adequate and accurate record through accruals/provisions on a monthly basis.
- Carry out periodic review of all OPEX related processes, ensuring conformity with MTN Quality Assurance.
- Update NWG contract database, ensuring availability of records for audit purposes.
- Organize quarterly suppliers’ forum to update and gather feedbacks from suppliers.
- Oversee prompt resolution of all customer queries.
- Prepare impairment update, asset utilization report and provide financial report on OPEX on a monthly basis to aid stakeholders decisions
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Accounting or in a related area of study.
- ICAN or International Equivalent (CIMA; ACCA).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Financial modeling and planning
- Data mining & professional report writing
- Telecommunications experience will be added advantage
- Financial Analysis and modeling
- Introduction to Telecommunications
- Time management course
- B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND