KPMG Nigeria is connected to the global KPMG Lighthouse, the KPMG Center of Excellence for Data, Analytics, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and other data-driven technologies. The Data & Analytics team in Nigeria is part of the global network of 12,500 experts including more than 1,700 data scientists and data engineers. Globally, the D&A team supports more than 7,000 client engagements per year working shoulder to shoulder with client engagement teams across audit, tax and advisory.
Ref No: 140361BR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ business requirements and transform them to mobile applications that solve real and complex business needs.
- Design and implement mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS.
- Perform UI, instrumentation and unit testing using relevant frameworks such as Mockito and Espresso.
- Implement an adaptive user interface to accommodate a range of devices
- Build applications that handle different network access scenarios elegantly.
- Collaborate with both UI/UX designer and backend developers
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best solutions to different clients’ needs.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of native android apps development using Java/kotlin.
- Work experience in developing hybrid mobile apps using at least one of React native, Xamarin, Ionic, or Flutter.
- Strong knowledge of libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger2, and Butterknife.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Proficiency in writing tests for mobile applications.
- Strong communication skills(ability to explain technical concepts to the non-technical professionals/ client personnel).
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of second class upper in a computer related field.
- Relevant work experience in developing native android applications using Java/Kotlin.
- Relevant work experience in developing hybrid applications using at least one of Ionic, React native, Xamarin or Flutter.
Monday, 31st December 2018
MINIMUM GRADUATION GRADE
Second Class Upper
RELATED FIELD OF STUDY
Computer Engineering Computer Science
Male or Female
APPLICANT AGE LIMIT