KPMG Nigeria is connected to the global KPMG Lighthouse, the KPMG Center of Excellence for Data, Analytics, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and other data-driven technologies. The Data & Analytics team in Nigeria is part of the global network of 12,500 experts including more than 1,700 data scientists and data engineers. Globally, the D&A team supports more than 7,000 client engagements per year working shoulder to shoulder with client engagement teams across audit, tax and advisory.
Ref Id: 140366BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Roles and Responsibilities
- Well grounded in developing progressive web applications that combine web flexibility with experience of native mobile application.
- Capable of building web platforms that can deliver functionalities like push notification, offline work experience and traditional access to device hardware.
- Strong knowledge of Web Socket and HTTP server communication protocols as well as Service Worker and Server Sent Event technologies.
- Proficiency in Restful API consumption.
- Build real-time data driven analytical dashboard receiving data from distributed databases, API end points and SQL views.
- Write reusable and well documented code and libraries.
- Work closely with UI/UX team to ensure technical feasibility of designs.
- Improve efficiency of application for speed and scalability.
- Develop highly secured validation layers that can assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Identify and troubleshoot client side problems.
Experience and Qualification:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper
Capabilities and Skills:
- Intermediate/Advance understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Strong communication skills (ability to explain technical concepts to the non-technical professionals/ client personnel).
Monday, 31st December 2018
MINIMUM GRADUATION GRADE
Second Class Upper
RELATED FIELD OF STUDY
Computer Engineering Computer Science
Male or Female
APPLICANT AGE LIMIT