Azarai Designs and Manufactures fine jewelry that is timeless and elegant and affordable.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an administrative assistant at our head office. There is one position open.
- The successful candidates will be very organized, good at following written procedures, has excellent email and phone etiquette and can co-ordinate with several different colleagues and vendors to ensure that tasks get completed.
- Manage stock transfer from head office to store locations
- Receive and correctly tag incoming inventory
- Handle procurement requests
- Manage petty cash expenses
- Follow up and manage a number of admin tasks including procurement and maintenance requests
- Document handling and filing
- Primary workshop liaison for all customer repairs and special orders
- Interface with various vendors and suppliers
- Enter invoices into our accounting software
- Follow up with customers about their repairs and special orders
- Schedule meetings and respond to emails
- Training is extremely rigorous and covers a curriculum that stretches from elocution and diction to technical jewelry knowledge to conflict resolution and customer service training.
- We give you all the tools you need to be successful in the role to ensure excellent service levels for our customers
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm.
- Saturday: 10am to 3pm on alternating Saturdays.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Excellent spoken and written English. You will be administered a diction test
- Recent graduates who have just completed NYSC preferred
- Female between 23 and 28 preferred
- Ability to speak a major Nigerian language is a plus (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- You need to be comfortable dealing with well-educated and affluent customers
- Product knowledge
- Calm disposition and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent diction and ability to give written instructions and information clearly and concisely
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Ability to quickly use new technology. You need to be tech-savvy to thrive in this role
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills
Alternatively apply via this link https://azarai.recruitee.com/o/administrative-assistant
Monday, 31st December 2018
Business Development Office Administration/Management
MINIMUM GRADUATION GRADE
Second Class Upper
RELATED FIELD OF STUDY
Business Administration Business Management
Male or Female
APPLICANT AGE LIMIT
25 Years & below