Relationship Officer- East Bank
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
Locations: Anambra, Enugu, Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta, Abia, Akwaibom, Ebonyi, Imo, Cross Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Role and Responsibilities
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Minimum Educational Level – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 year experience in sales and marketing
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills
Alternatively apply via this link https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/27133
Saturday, 28th December 2019
Adamawa Akwa Ibom Anambra Bauchi Borno Delta Lagos Plateau
Marketing and sales
MINIMUM GRADUATION GRADE
Second Class Upper
RELATED FIELD OF STUDY
Male or Female
APPLICANT AGE LIMIT