Relationship Manager - Corporate Bank
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
Reference #: RMDMD-LAG019
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking,Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you passionate, self-driven and excited about joining OUR TRIBE?
- As a brand with Africa as the centre of its business operations, UBA strongly believes in Africa and its people with emphasis on being global. We are driving the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully built a strong domestic and international brand with footprints in 20 African countries, London, Paris and New York.
- Our strong presence on the African continent is deliberate and it reflects our love for diversity and a multicultural system. We have about 15,000 multilingual, ethnically varying and highly diverse people who reflect the richness, multiplicity and uniqueness of the twenty (20) African countries we operate.
- Here at UBA, each person’s contribution is valued and is important to the overall vision of the company. Your career growth is of utmost importance to us, that’s why you deserve more than a job. You deserve a tribe. Working in UBA admits you into our tribe. You will do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses.
- We are looking for someone with a great personality, positive disposition towards new business frontiers and exceptional service delivery to:
- Manage the financial needs of the major companies, and industries dealing with UBA to increase profitability on the long-term and short-term while minimizing risk exposure
- Liaise between the bank and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Increase the clientele base of the business by marketing the banks products and services
- Responsible for review of customers’ financials and making recommendations for credit to be granted under various facilities for customers satisfaction
- Liaise with clients banking / cash managers to ensure smooth operation of clients accounts on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Calling on customers and prospects in line with call programme and documenting this in call memos
- Supervises the activities of the team members in line with the demands of the job position
- Ensure Customer satisfaction always, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with an MBA, MSC or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years relevant bank experience; 6 years non-banking related experience
- Numerical capability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread, and analyses the financial statements
Alternatively apply via this link https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/27135
Friday, 28th December 2018
Marketing and sales
MINIMUM GRADUATION GRADE
Second Class Upper
RELATED FIELD OF STUDY
Accounting Banking and Finance Marketing
Male or Female
APPLICANT AGE LIMIT