About the Role
Quality Assurance Associates are the eyes and ears of the organization. Quality Assurance Associates are part of an existing highly-trained quality monitoring team focusing on systematic academy-level monitoring.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure schools are compliant with procedural requirements through processes of quality control and audit checklists of academy operations and management tools, materials and processes by:
- Paying visits to a set schools each day (as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager)
- Performing audits via the smartphone
- Reporting the information back to HQ.
- Provide valuable insights into critical operational issues based on school visit observations
- Work with HQ to ensure that the school teaching and management systems and tools are well implemented and maintained as per Bridge standards at individual schools both by School Heads and by teachers.
- Quality Assurance Associates will travel every single day to schools and are expected to spend a fair amount of time on the road.
What You Should Have
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Hard working with a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
- Able to "stand his/her ground" and not be convinced by any School heads , teachers or anyone to change the audit information
- Mature and independent - supervision will largely be done from HQ while you operate in the field
- Adept at using the smartphone and email programs.
- Aptitude for learning new IT systems/applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience conducting audits or experience in a quality assurance role is a plus
- Willingness to travel every day in all weather
- High Diploma or University graduate.
You Are Also:
● A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
● A creative problem-solver – Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in often fragile, sometimes volatile low-resource communities and with complex government systems. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
● A relentless advocate – The children we serve and teachers we empower never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their benefit, experience, and value.
● A malleable learner – You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
● A data-driven decision-maker – When making decisions, you don’t rely your intuition alone. You collect data, you analyze it and make decisions with clear justifications.
● A curious investigator – You ask why a lot. You don’t just take what you see and accept it. You wonder why it is that way, and are aware that the world we see is created by human choices and actions – and it could be different. You wonder, and see the world as wonderful even when you want to change a part of it that is unjust.