Locations: Abuja HQ-x1; Kano-x2; Kaduna-x2; Gombe-x2 & Taraba-x2
Slot: 9 Openings
Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund_HIV- KP
- The success candidate will be responsible in providing secure and timely driving services in transportation of personnel and/or materials from place to place.
- He will schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the State Finance and Admin Officer and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license.
- He will determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition and ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
- He will check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside.
- He will keep track of timely car insurance renewals, update monthly mileage records and maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) certifications.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Must have worked as a driver with minimum of 5 years' experience in an organized and structured organization preferable an NGO.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.