The Customer Service Manager – Operations (Italian Speaking) is responsible for overall consular matters, the archive, customer service management and general administrative assistance at the agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring bio-metrics and inputting data on the system.
- Ensuring total customer service experience.
- Handling the Archives and General administrative assistant
- Updating the Visa Applications websites, collating and sending the weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reports to the central services team on time
- Receiving, registration and distribution of mail
- Providing exceptional support at the customer care services unit, taking care of inquiries, documentation and visa processing.
- Receiving, making and transferring phone calls from outside the agency
- Register and approve payments in clover system as per the mandate
- Assist with matters concerning the posted staff
- Be flexible and ready to perform any other work-related duties as assigned by supervisors
- Performing duties in line with the organization's policy and procedures, service standards and code of practice.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor in Administration, Office Management, General Management or any of the social sciences or its equivalence
- Full command of English and Italian language, including strong writing skills
- At least three years of relevant work experience; experience in a diplomatic Mission, customer service department and multicultural workplace will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Nigerian laws and policies preferred
- Substantial knowledge of IT systems and computer applications especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
Preferred Personal Attributes
- Strong organisational, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and a good team player; assertive approach and takes the initiative
- Fast learner, attentive to details, high level of accuracy with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with the ability to deliver results to a high standard within tight deadlines and with a minimum supervision