Locations: Ibadan-Oyo & Calabar-Cross River
- Operate the boilers, including starting and shutting down.
- Monitor boiler operations and react to varying load requirements.
- Ensure reliable operational records are maintained and recorded for historical purposes and to document performance metrics for the plant.
- Inspect boiler pipes, valves, pumps, and safety devices for leaks and malfunctions.
- Observe fire and safety precautions.
- Schedule and supervise cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Technical Certificate or National Diploma in Science related courses.
- Five O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Have Steam Boiler knowledge.
The Person Must:
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to carry out minor maintenance repairs.
- Possess good communication skills.