Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund_HIV- KP
- Reporting to the Associate Director, Strategic Information at the Head Office, the desired candidates will work with the states M&E team to support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems at all program states.
- S/He will support in the development and tracking of M&E work plan for the Global Fund grant and implement capacity building plan for the CBOs in collaboration with state governments.
- S/He will provide technical assistance to CBOs in setting up and maintaining M&E systems (collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement) in collaboration with the state M&E Officers.
- S/He will conduct timely review and analysis of state level data and provide monthly feedback to the state Technical teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first Degree in Behavioural/Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field. A Master's Degree in Public Health or a related field will be of added advantage.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of HIV prevention for KPs (FSW, MSM, TG and PWID)
- In-depth knowledge of Global Fund projects, regulations, compliance and reporting requirements is added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have experience conducting monitoring visits, utilising checklists and other tools, including the ability to develop M&E tools as needed.