Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund_HIV- KP
- This position will report to the Program Manager at the Head Office.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the implementation prevention services for Key Population (FSW, MSM, TG and PWID) in four (4) states.
- S/He will track program activities and ensure implementation is carried out according to work plan.
- S/He will provide technical support to the program team to ensure 100% target achievement according to program design.
- S/He will support the Program Manager to ensure all deliverables for the project are met
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess first degree in Social or Behavioural & Medical Sciences or related discipline.
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of HIV prevention for KPs (FSW, MSM, TG and PWID)
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and competency in working with HIV KP community-led organizations and KP community leaders.
- Strong technical and programmatic knowledge and experience in prevention activities for KPs, HIV testing and linkage to care.
- Knowledge of Global Fund projects, regulations, compliance and reporting requirements is added advantage.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.