- Responsible for Internet Edge Network performance indices are maintained above agreed targets in delivering best in class Customer experience. Ensure initiatives and interventions to improve Internet Edge and overall Network quality
- Perform routine (Pro-active, Reactive) monitoring, analysis and audit key performance & Quality of Service indicators across the network.
- Maximizing asset monetization and ensuring Return on Investment (Asset).
- Budget Capitalization as planned.
- Minimizing OPEX, achieving savings on budget without compromising value or quality.
- Support framework to review network performance and ensure compliance in Internet Edge Performance Analysis & Quality assurance
- Study and report the performance of the core network and alert the different units for recommendations on implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Support optimal resource utilization and allocation
- Support Network Performance standard specification and provide reports
- Network Quality audit and assessment
- Provide Pre and Post impact assessment
- Provide Network - Business impact assessment
- Network Performance diagnosis, analysis and evolution trending to proactively drive network quality and forecasting
- Ensure tests and procedures are carried out, evaluated and properly understood and ensure product modifications are investigated.
- Providing regular independent performance reports to Management, Group and the Regulators indicating actual levels of key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide an internal Network Quality and Audit function allowing independent and objective performance analysis of the network and its impact on the business including commercial promotion/activity impact analysis
- Performance and Capacity monitoring/reporting of PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge
- Analysis of trend of mobility and session management reports for performance anomalies/exceptions and recommendation for optimal performance.
- Provide routine parameter Audit and consistency checks on PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge nodes
- Monitor PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge NE with the aim of identifying poor performance and escalating/follow up on Partners/other departments to improve performance and give customers desired experience.
- Support KPI improvement recommendations to ensure timely intervention in the case of perceived degradation on PS Core, IPMPLS and Internet Edge Nodes performance.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Support NCC KPI compliance.
- Support with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value
- Work across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Support Internet Edge Performance team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Requirements, Experience & Training
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Bachelor's degree in a field of Engineering, preferably electrical/electronics
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline added advantage.
- 3-7 years’ experience which includes:
- 2 years’ work experience in Internet Edge planning, optimization or Performance in a mobile network operator environment
- 2 years’ experience in Performance/quality assurance/planning of Internet Edge.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc or BTech.