- Develop and implement strategies for generating and qualifying leads for new business by identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate in order to drive sales for the company brand.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing and establish social media presence for the company, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website,
- Manage and generate content across all Social Media platforms,
- Develop and implement social media strategies on behalf of the company,
- Manage and redesign company website as applicable to improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates,
- Prioritize and communicate day to day project activities to Business Development,
- Responsible for planning and budgetary needs of all digital marketing,
- Maintain constant social media presence across all digital channel,
- Drive product sales through relationships and maintaining consistency in how products are advertised,
- Sell the company’s brand by recommending value-added solutions and develop business strategy,
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns,
- Manage Hollaport’s online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
Core Role Requirements:
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior knowledge of website analytics tools
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years