Ref Id: 1900002C
Work Locations: Cards and Channels
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct regular market research, customer and transactional data analysis to provide intelligence for new products and re-engineering of existing ones
- Find new ways to attract quality customers, maximize value of existing ones and maintain market dominance through innovation
- Manage a comprehensive framework for Revenue Assurance of all eBusiness products.
- Participate in the management of performance and delivery of management reporting for decision making and interventions.
- ESupport the formal strategy making process of Business group.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the performance of regular market analysis to support strategy and analyze performance in order to maximize revenue opportunities and drive excellent operations through detailed customer knowledge.
- Implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy for eBusiness.
- Design and develop analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Analyse eBusiness performance continuously and comprehensively and provide timely advise to management on improvement options.
- Establish clear product performance metrics, targets and accountabilities and render report on key performance indicators to ensure that management and business owners can measure, monitor and continuously improve performance.
- Develop a management information system (MIS) to aid distributed reporting of eBusiness performance
- Perform budgeting for the group and ensure compliance of business operations to budget.
- Manage the group’s P/L account and supervise the reconciliation functions for the account and other Admin functions.
- Plan the eBusiness strategy retreats, workshops, Knowledge Sharing Sessions and monthly meetings.
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive the deepening of electronic product penetration.
- Work with business and operations owners in eBusiness/ as well as other SBUs in the Bank to identify information needs and develop reporting to address those needs consistently.
- Support in planning, developing, communicating and executing the group’s strategy.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of research, analyses and depth of recommendations
- Profitability of eBusiness Products
- Migration rate of Customers to electronic platform
- Efficiency of Channels and Cards Operations
- Number of processes optimized.
- Timeliness, completion and quality of Strategy sessions
- Timeliness, completion and quality of Reports
- OPEX Variance.
- First degree in any Discipline, preferably Economics, Computer Science and Accounting.
- Minimum experience - Minimum of 2 year working experience in banking or financial services industry
- Prior experience in Market Research and Business Intelligence is required.
- Outstanding background in data analysis tools and methods. Experience working with highly skilled quantitative/statistical analysts
- Good understanding of revenue and billing models in an electronic business industry
Key Competency Requirements
- Basic banking operations knowledge
- Sound understanding of electronic payments - card business and operations.
- Strong knowledge of the ePayment Industry
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, able to prioritize
- Maintains a positive attitude and works effectively in pressured situations
- First-rate communications skills
- Understanding of charging principles, and fees model in an electronic business environment.
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with sound business knowledge
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical projects
- Good appreciation of project management.
- Strong Analytical skill
- Data Analysis Skills (Including the use of related software programs and tools)
- Customer, Market and Result Oriented
- Excellence in planning and execution
- Adapts readily to change in routine
- Strong computer skills.
- Quality Report Writing Skills