Job Ref.: AT-204987
Job type: Temporary
- To administer elements of the purchasing activity from material reacquisition to complete delivery to company store.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of all orders placed and transactions up to the receipt of goods.
- Compiles information and records to prepare purchase orders for procurement of material or equipment
- Find reliable sources to supply goods and services
- Contact suppliers to obtain information on price, quality and delivery capabilities for goodsand services required.
- Estimate values according to knowledge of market price,checking previous item prices and quotations and preparing comparison sheet for approval.
- Determine method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Place orders for purchases and ensure proper follow up for timely delivery.
- Procure capital items / consumables in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased costs, delivery, product quality or performance.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services
- with users, vendors and others to determine source of problem and take corrective action.
- Co-ordinate for all Imports including getting all necessary documents for customs clearing liaising with clearing agent for
We are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree holder preferable in Procurement/Supply Chain Management related discipline
- CIPS qualification
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Procurement software e.g SAP, IFS etc.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work cognate experience
- Possess excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and great at handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good networking, interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Analytical, detailed oriented, aptitude to learn, flexible in working hours.
- A wide range of national and international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic environment acquiring skills, knowledge and exposure to a service provider setup.
- General exposure to procurement at global level