- We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts.
- We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technology and social media trends, where you will utilize viral and interactive content to create engaging experiences for our target and prospective audiences.
- You should have excellent communication and influencing skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence during high levels of traffic and customer engagement.
- This role will be assigned to our Mobile Internet division.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure
- brand consistency
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original test, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media account designs (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in Social Media role, with hands-on experience in content management.
- Proven Blogging experience desired.
Candidate Requirements and Attributes
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design and knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Ability to monitor, analyze, review and report outcomes of social media campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to edit content required.
- Extensive knowledge using social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.