- Ensure all VAS platforms have adequate capacity to support deployed services and implement commercial requirements based on business needs
- Support the planning and optimization of EMTS value added services (VAS) platforms and ensure compatibility and integration with EMTS existing infrastructure.
- Support organization strategy on network virtualization from legacy architecture to infrastructure sharing architecture.
- Assist in designing robust solution towards deployment of IoT services.
- Develop business cases for fresh deployment/upgrade/expansion of solutions which are inputs to new and existing solutions to enhance capacity availability.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Assist in the design, implementation and evolution of VAS Messaging, Mobile data, WAP, GPRS, Multi-media products,etc.
- Monitor the license utilization on all VAS platforms and ensure required actions are taken before license reaches the threshold.
- Coordinate inter-functional relation to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Prepare RFP document for any new VAS platform planned to be deployed based on commercial requirements.
- Enhance the forecast mechanism for proper capacity planning of all the VAS nodes.
- Co-ordinate the integration of new products as it affects USSD, IPCC, SMSC MMS and other network elements.
- Participate in vendor selection process to ensure technical input is significantly covered
- Liaise with the vendor/end users during the implementation project and facilitate proper handover of the deployed solution to operations team
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, VAS Planning.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic/Telecommunication, Computer Science or any other related science qualification.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- High Proficiency in Network Capacity Management
- Demonstrate experience in Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards
- Demonstrate experience in workings of SMSC, USSDC and GPRS Specifications.
- Understand Network Virtualization design and Software Defined Network architecture
- Big Data experience
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus