Ref No: 4738566
Job type: Full Time
Reports to: Cluster Regulatory Lead, Sub Saharan Africa
Division/Business Line: Global Product Development(GPD)
Sub Division: Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) International, Africa Middle East
Department Name: GRA International, Sub Saharan Africa Cluster,
- To support SSA Cluster Regulatory Lead and Country Regulatory colleagues to implement processes.
- Minute taking where required.
- Arranging Team Events where required.
- General administrative duties including Faxing, photocopying, scanning, sorting and distributing post.
- Ordering and maintaining department stationery stocks.
- Sending packages via Courier and tracking where required.
- Electronic Filing of Regulatory Documentation.
- Processing Financial requests using various Pfizer systems.
- Assisting with Department specific system requests.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of undergraduate training in sciences.
- Demonstrates good administrative skills.
- Expresses ideas and information clearly, creatively and persuasively when speaking and writing.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Must be self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Word packages and Outlook.
- Collaborating and interacting with Country Regulatory Managers, Commercial, Sales, Medical and Supply chain teams.