Duration of Contract: 18 months fixed term
Project: Global Fund/LSMoF
- This position will report to the Project Manager.
- The successful candidate will support in the overall management of the office admin operations which includes effective handling of office equipment, assets and maintaining good office ambience.
- S/He will give support to ensure that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and safety standards.
- In addition, s/he will ensure that the reception area is professionally organised and will maintain records of conference room reservations and meetings.
- The successful candidate will also assist the program team in the state on ticketing, hotel accommodation and travel arrangements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Social or Management Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience, preferably working in an NGO in a similar capacity. Must have excellent management and organisational skills, must understand and show respect for local customs and culture and must possess excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Good personal appearance and disposition.