- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Morbid Anatomy/ Histopathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Computer Engineering
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with at least eight (8) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as a Senior Lecturer.
- Candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- Candidates should also be COREN registered.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.