Ref No: RO-00086
Location: Borokiri, Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full Time.
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of an OND in Accounting or any Finance related discipline.