- We are launching the second edition of our “Naija Coke Summership” – a three month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and post graduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in June and end in August in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.