- Attention to detail
- Extensive PC experience
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Familiar with support ticket and knowledge-based systems.
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Willingness to explore new technologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Zealous approach to problem solving and customer service
- High level of concentration and commitment.
- Dedication to problem solving.
- Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
- Update documentations relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentations for new features of the software.
- Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations.
- Train subscribers€™ employees on the effective use of CreditRegistry software.
- Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
- Analyse data from the subscriber€™s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
- Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 0-3 years experience